Part-time Digital Marketing Assistant (8+ hours per week)
Retro Digital is a young, dynamic start-up from Sandyford with a passion for good, honest, digital marketing. As award-winning innovators, we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to think outside the box to come up with awesome solutions to help our clients’ grow. As our clients come from all around the world, this is the perfect opportunity for any budding linguists out there.
As our digital marketing assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands dirty and train on some of Ireland’s favourite
brands. Every day will be different, as you’ll tackle social media marketing, SEO, PPC and content. Your work will directly impact a client’s growth, and trust us, they’ll be grateful 🙂
- Flexibility: If you’re a student or you have to fit work around your kids, that’s not a problem. School & kids come first.
- Location: We have an office in Sandyford, but we much prefer finding inspiration elsewhere. We don’t like being confined to our desks, so you’re free to work from home, your local coffee shop, the local library, or wherever you feel most comfortable.
- Travel: We have an office in Prague and go on far too many business trips (honestly, you soon get fed up of them!). We offer our staff the chance to come and work out in Prague once a year for a few days, plus there will be plenty of opportunities to go to conferences here in Ireland.
- Education: We’re here to kick-start your career, which is why we’re here to help you specialize in whichever areas of digital marketing take your fancy.
- Career growth: We will be looking for someone full-time in the near future, and we always recruit/promote from within first.
There is so much more to digital marketing than meets the eye, which is why we need someone who’s super organized and passionate about results. As you’ll be in contact with clients, you’ll also need to be a real people person.
- Experience: This job is the perfect starting position for someone looking to kick-start their digital marketing career.
- Education: Degree in Digital marketing or a similar field (suitable for marketing students)
- Skills: The ideal candidate will understand the theory behind digital marketing, and be excellent at writing persuasive ad copy. Basic knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and Search Console is a must. Knowledge of MOZ and HubSpot is an advantage. Foreign language skills is also a bonus.
- Characteristics: We’re looking for someone down to earth who’s passionate about doing a good job and putting together marketing campaigns that get results. Good time-keeping skills and the ability to work on your own initiative are a must. Being innovative and the ability to come up with new, creative ideas are also a must.
- Must be based in Ireland – this is not a freelance position
As our digital marketing assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating ad copy that consumers won’t be able to say no to
- Designing beautiful, eye-catching images and info-graphics that are as engaging as they are shareable
- Crafting persuasive, laser-focused landing pages that compel your target audience to take one valuable action
- Sculpting informative, entertaining, digestible articles that audiences can’t stop reading